Selecting your vehicle's model and year allows us to display only parts and items specific to your car's model and year.
Be the First to Review
OPGI Price: $3,499.99
Part Type: (P) High Performance, designed to improve performance
Sold As: EACH
Certain items which exceed standard size are exempt from free shipping promotions. These items are noted in your cart at checkout.
Any package that measures over 48” in length, and/or 30” in width or height, is subject to an additional handling surcharge of $12.95 per package. Unusually shaped packages such as cylinders or drums are also subject to this charge, as are unusual exterior packaging materials such as plastic or cloth.
Want slot car cornering for your G-Body? Then you need to get the Hotchkis "Total Vehicle System" (TVS) tuned performance handling package. It has all the components for high G-force handling that have been tested and tuned to work together, so you don't have to mix and match parts from different manufacturers. Here's the "hot tip": if you're running a big-block engine with aluminum heads, aluminum intake manifold and/or water pump in your G-Body, you should use the TVS package for the small-block model.
– Double adjustable rear upper trailing arms
– Heavy-duty sport springs
– TIG-welded for strength
– Includes all of the hardware
– Hassle-free, bolt-on installation
THE TVS PERFORMANCE HANDLING PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PREMIUM PARTS:
- Heavy-duty tie rod adjusting sleeves
- 1" lowered, gray powder coated coil spring set (front and rear)*
- 1-3/8" diameter, black powder coated, high-carbon steel front sway bar with greasable polyurethane bushings, end links and heavy-duty brackets
- Boxed, 0.120" wall steel tubing lower trailing arms with greasable poly-graphite bushings and grade 10.9 hardware
- Adjustable upper trailing arms with greasable poly-graphite bushings
- Adjustable trailing arm mount braces and grade 10.9 hardware
- Black powder coated, high-carbon steel rear sway bar: Stage-1 features a 1" standard bar while Stage-2 features a 1-1/4" adjustable bar
- Hotchkis-Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Shocks by Fox, Stage 2 kit only