Selecting your vehicle's model and year allows us to display only parts and items specific to your car's model and year.
Be the First to Review
OPGI Price: $1669.99
Part Type: (P) High Performance, designed to improve performance
Sold As: EACH
2015 Late Monte Carlo Catalog Page: 104
Merchandise that can be shipped FedEx Ground but exceeds normal size standards (over 130" in combined length plus girth) is considered "OS" or "oversized". FedEx charges an additional fee for such oversized items. Therefore, it is necessary to pay an additional $69.99 when purchasing parts that require oversized boxes. Oversize and additional handling surcharge rates listed apply to ground shipments; fees may be higher for express deliveries and shipments outside the contiguous United States.
Want slot car cornering for your G-Body? Then you need to get the Hotchkis "Total Vehicle System" (TVS) tuned performance handling package. It has all the components for high G-force handling that have been tested and tuned to work together, so you don't have to mix and match parts from different manufacturers. Here's the "hot tip": if you're running a big-block engine with aluminum heads, aluminum intake manifold and/or water pump in your G-Body, you should use the TVS package for the small-block model.
– Double adjustable rear upper trailing arms
– Heavy-duty sport springs
– TIG-welded for strength
– Includes all of the hardware
– Hassle-free, bolt-on installation
THE TVS PERFORMANCE HANDLING PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PREMIUM PARTS:
- Heavy-duty tie rod adjusting sleeves
- 1" lowered, gray powder coated coil spring set (front and rear)*
- 1-3/8" diameter, black powder coated, high-carbon steel front sway bar with greasable polyurethane bushings, end links and heavy-duty brackets
- Boxed, 0.120" wall steel tubing lower trailing arms with greasable poly-graphite bushings and grade 10.9 hardware
- Adjustable upper trailing arms with greasable poly-graphite bushings
- Adjustable trailing arm mount braces and grade 10.9 hardware
- Black powder coated, high-carbon steel rear sway bar: Stage-1 features a 1" standard bar while Stage-2 features a 1-1/4" adjustable bar
- Hotchkis-Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Shocks by Fox, Stage 2 kit only