Selecting your vehicle's model and year allows us to display only parts and items specific to your car's model and year.
OPGI Price: $199.99
Brand: Hedman Hedders
Part Type: (P) High Performance, designed to improve performance
Sold As: PAIR
2015 Monte Carlo Catalog Page: 2562016 Monte Carlo Catalog Page: 254
The Hedman name has been synonymous with quality and performance at a fair price for over 50 years. Simply bolting on a set of these headers will increase both engine performance and efficiency.
Original style headers are manufactured using heavy-gauge steel tubing and feature 1/4" thick flanges at the head and collector. Headers are available in a standard black or Hedman’s HTC coating, a ceramic-metallic formula that protects the headers from extreme temperatures and harsh road elements. These are the perfect choice for any classic street machine.
Hedman’s Elite series headers are the top-of-the-line. Constructed with heavy 3/8" flanges and heavy-gauge tubing, these headers are built to withstand even the toughest conditions. All Elite series headers also feature Hedman’s HTC coating for additional protection and good looks.
PLEASE REFER TO THESE APPLICATION NOTES:
1. Without smog injection or injection heads
4. Includes parts to retain emission devices (50 States)
5. With A.I.R. system
6. Modify stock exhaust to retain catalytic converter
15. Shorty Header/Maximum Ground Clearance
20. Not recommended for use with aluminum heads
26. 70-later AC equipped vehicles require bracket # 20110
31. Must use non-shell motor mounts
45. Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
103. Will fit angle plug heads (Chevy aluminum only)
121. Must modify rotary AC bracket
208. Clearance modification may be necessary on Gen VI big-block engines (502)
218. Universal oval port design
234. Designed with additional clearance for use with close ratio steering box