Selecting your vehicle's model and year allows us to display only parts and items specific to your car's model and year.
Be the First to Review
OPGI Price: $689.99
Part Type: (P) High Performance, designed to improve performance
Sold As: PAIR
What is the main thing you look for when shopping for a new set of headers? Performance of course! And with Doug's, you've got it. You'll also get the ease-of-installation and a great selection of applications for all years. Doug's headers feature heavy-wall construction with 3/8"-thick mounting flanges, ensuring durability and longevity under the most demanding circumstances. All of the necessary mounting hardware is included with each set: Bolts, gaskets and reducers. It's a no brainer. Look no further than Doug's for your next set of headers!
NOTE: D-Port headers do not fit Edelbrock D-Port heads. Due to the configuration of the exhaust ports, you must use Doug's round port headers. Doug's D-Port headers are for factory Pontiac heads.
All headers are for power brake and power steering applications.
93. Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
104. Some factory heads do not have end bolts and should be drilled and tapped for proper sealing
132. Fits Edelbrock “Performer,” Ram-Air, Super-Duty and H.O. heads only
134. 4-Speed applications must use OE 64-65 Z-Bar part# 9776376
136. Application with scatter shield or dual-starter bellhousing must use Fram oil filter part# PH3675
180. Requires use of LS1 adapter plate kit
181. Includes 3" to 2-1/2" reducers with O2 fittings
190. TH400 applications must use shorter aftermarket modulator valve (2-3/4" Long)
191. Headers fit with the following Milodon oil pans: 30355, 31660, 31665