Yes, this complete setup features everything you need to get your cowl-induction hood set up and operational. Each component is a precision-crafted reproduction identical to their original GM counterparts when new. These substantial savings are too good to pass up. Take advantage of these reduced kit prices now!.
Gathered from our collection of professionally manufactured cowl induction components.
EACH KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
(1) Air cleaner base, lid and filter assembly (part# 000C678)
(1) Metal flange (part# PZ00400) and rubber seal (part# C955231)
(1) Hood door, door supports, pivot screws and bushings (part# KCI502)
(1) Valve frame cage, plastic flapper, mounting retainers and screws (part# CI5004)
(1) Screen, cowl hood (part# 7CCH116)
(1) Electronic solenoid assembly with boot and plunger (part# CCCP685)
(1) Air control valve solenoid switch (part# PZ00415) and switch mounting bracket (part# 7CCH119)
(1) Vacuum actuator assembly (part# PZ00417)
(1) Vacuum actuator support bracket (part# PZ00418)
(1) Complete cowl induction wiring harness (part# CWH8922)
(1) Cowl Induction firewall relay assembly (part# PZ00419)
(1) Cowl induction "inline" flow control valve (part# SL39130)
(1) Cowl induction spacer assembly (part# SM436SP) (optional).
Does not include cowl induction assembly or installation instructions. A recommended source is the "Factory assembly line manual" found in our book section.
Does not include hood, hood insulation, hinges, etc.
Authentic reproduction of the original GM product.
SHIP NOTE: This item exceeds standard size and is exempt from free shipping.
Items Exempt from Free Shipping
Certain items which exceed standard size are exempt from free shipping promotions. These items are noted in your cart at checkout.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, sulfur, nickel, chromium, vanadium, titanium, polyvinyl chloride, and 4,4’-methylenebis (2-chloroaniline), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.