Selecting your vehicle's model and year allows us to display only parts and items specific to your car's model and year.
Be the First to Review
OPGI Price: $530.99
Part Type: (A) Aftermarket product, usually an enhancement product
Sold As: EACH
2016 El Camino Catalog Page: 3472017 El Camino Catalog Page: 385
These model specific “Classic Update” wiring kits from American Autowire are designed to be the most complete and easiest to use kits on the market today. Each kit is packed with original style light sockets, switch body connectors, bulkheads, terminals, switches and more to make it the most complete kit on the market today.
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30-amp circuit breaker, retaining nut, shaft and knob
- Standard turn signal and hazard flashers
- New horn relay mounted into the main dash harness
- New fuse box mounts in original location and utilizes modern ATO fuses for accessibility and reliability
- Original switch connector bodies throughout
- Steering column connectors allow use of stock or aftermarket columns
- Separate custom courtesy lamps to be used with original interior lights
- Exclusive “cluster harness disconnect” allows for quick service and assembly. Original terminals and connectors are provided for stock cluster connections, but wiring will also connect into a variety of popular aftermarket gauges
- Rear body harness plugs in at the stock location and includes longer leads for custom wire routing options
- Rear body wiring includes back-up light lead wires with correct sockets, stop and tail light lead wires with correct sockets, terminals to mate with the license plate connection wire, side marker lead with ground wires, with lamp sockets, fuel tank sender wire and grommet and tank connection
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation
- GM bulkhead connectors for engine and front light wiring are included and allow easy installation with original or custom routing
- Engine wiring includes connectors for OEM points or HEI distributors. Power and tach connectors are supplied for HEI distributors. Alternator connections are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators.
- Front lighting harness includes extra-long leads that can be routed for stock or optional custom appearances. Headlight, parking and directional light connectors and terminals are provided along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay