1964-77 El Camino Headers, High-Performance 283-400/Power Steering, Automatic/Manual (Floor Only), 1-5/8" Tubes, 3" Collector Black (1, 6, 26, 45, 103)
Be the First to Review
SAVE: $21.96 Retail:
OPGI Price: $210.99
Part Type: (P) High Performance, designed to improve performance
Sold As: PAIR
2017 El Camino Catalog Page: 473
2018 El Camino Catalog Page: 557
Quality products at a fair price
Available in a variety of styles
- NOTE1: These high-performance items are not eligible for any further discounts or promotional pricing.
- SHIP NOTE: This item exceeds standard size and is exempt from free shipping.
- SHIP NOTE: This item is SPECIAL ORDER and will be drop-shipped from the manufacturer.
The Hedman name has been synonymous with quality and performance at a fair price for over 50 years. Simply bolting on a set of these headers will increase both engine performance and efficiency.
Original style headers are manufactured using heavy-gauge steel tubing and feature 1/4" thick flanges at the head and collector. Headers are available in a standard black or Hedman’s HTC coating, a ceramic-metallic formula that protects the headers from extreme temperatures and harsh road elements. These are the perfect choice for any classic street machine.
Hedman’s Elite series headers are the top-of-the-line. Constructed with heavy 3/8" flanges and heavy-gauge tubing, these headers are built to withstand even the toughest conditions. All Elite series headers also feature Hedman’s HTC coating for additional protection and good looks.
PLEASE REFER TO THESE APPLICATION NOTES:
1. Without smog injection or injection heads
4. Includes parts to retain emission devices (50 States)
5. With A.I.R. system
6. Modify stock exhaust to retain catalytic converter
15. Shorty Header/Maximum Ground Clearance
20. Not recommended for use with aluminum heads
26. 70-later AC equipped vehicles require bracket # 20110
31. Must use non-shell motor mounts
45. Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
103. Will fit angle plug heads (Chevy aluminum only)
121. Must modify rotary AC bracket
208. Clearance modification may be necessary on GenVI big-block engines (502)
218. Universal oval port design
234. Designed with additional clearance for use with close ratio steering box
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, sulfur, nickel, chromium, vanadium, titanium, polyvinyl chloride, and 4,4’-methylenebis (2-chloroaniline), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov