Cutlass Brake Conversion Kits, Power Disc (Assembled) Standard Kit
Part # MP01790
Be the First to Review
$769.95 SAVE $70.00
OPGI Price: $699.95
Part Type: (A) Aftermarket product, usually an enhancement product
Model Year: Sold As: KIT
2013 Cutlass Catalog Page: 154
An excellent upgrade
Fully assembled and ready for installation
- NOTE1: Stock Steering arms may need to be modified for installation on some early vehicles. Modification consists of enlarging mounting holes from 7/16” to 1/2” diameter.
- NOTE2: 1964-66 brake kits feature a 9” brake booster, while 1967-72 models feature an 11” booster.
- NOTE3: Due to the caliper design, these kits will not work with a Baer brake kits.
- NOTE4: You must use a 15" disc brake wheels or bigger with these kits.
- NOTE5: Due to design differences, OPGI recommends that you do not mix brake conversions from multiple manufacturers
- SHIP NOTE: This item is DOUBLE OVERSIZED and requires an additional freight charge.
Our complete stock spindle disc brake kits are ideal for any vehicle. These kits accept the original ball joints and tie-rod ends to minimize the need for modifications. Each pre-assembled kit includes new spindles, 11” rotors, loaded calipers, brackets, backing plates, bearings, seals, hoses and any necessary hardware. An original material brake line kit coupled with a power booster, master cylinder and OEM proportioning valve round out the comprehensive kit. The kit works with most 15” diameter wheels and moves the track width out 7/16”.
Standard kits come with plain rotors and rubber hoses.
Deluxe kits feature drilled and slotted rotors and stainless flex hoses.
This part fits the following vehicles…